23 Jun 2014

Interview over | application submitted

My interview went well, I think.  I understand that I will be offered a place on the BA (Hons) Graphic Design course.  I am so excited at the prospect of learning in a formal environment with loads of creative people.  It is such an amazing opportunity to go back to studying a subject that I think I will find really fulfilling.  I have, obviously, sent off my UCAS application.  I should hear back from the college within a couple of weeks, and until I do I won't take anything for granted.  I am, however, going to start getting hold of some of the books that Matt recommended, practice drawing every day, and start putting together a budget for the things I will need to purchase.  I need to make sure that I don't spend more than my grant.


No comments:

Post a Comment