13 Jun 2014

A new direction, a new obsession


This is the first post of my new blog. I am going to use it to document subjects I am interested in and what I have learned. It will be be slicker and more minimalist in its design, and therefore much nicer to look at than a blog I had previously which was to showcase my art and craft creations.

I am interested in too many things. Something sparks my interested and I become almost obsessed with finding out as much information as I can on the subject. Some of these obsession have been: photography (I'm still interested but the obsession has worn off), Project Life, yoga, bookbinding, knitting, crochet. 

Unfortunately, writing was never my forte so I don't suppose anything I have to say will be very thrilling to anyone but me.  But it's me I'm doing it for so that's all right.

Will blogging become my new obsession?  Let's see where this takes us...

No comments:

Post a Comment